- The deposit fee is refundable, up to 3 times per year, within 48 hours of booking, provided the booking is at least 14 days prior to the stay.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest contacts the office on 01691 830608 to confirm they can no longer make their booking
48 hours after booking and 14 days prior
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to check-in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
7 days prior
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
Within 7 days
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Terms and Conditions...
50% deposit required to secure dates, full balance payable 2 weeks before stay commences
- All government guidelines on social distancing must always be adhered to
- Guests contact information will be kept on file with us safely and destroyed after 21 days after stay has ended
- We will only accept bookings from customers who are fit and well. Do not come to the center if you are showing any signs of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19
- If you develop any signs of covid 19 during your stay or within two weeks of your stay it is your duty to let us know ASAP
- Arrival time after 3 pm depart by 10 am.
By booking your stay you are agreeing and accepting these terms
Terms and conditions apply to Guests and all members of their party, It is the Guests responsibility to ensure that each member of their party is aware of and accepts the terms and conditions and the obligations contained therein.
1. Arrival and Departure
In order to prepare the cabins between Guests, we ask that you arrive after 3 pm and leave by 10 am on departure date to allow us to vigorously clean cabins between guests.
No booking is confirmed until a non-refundable 50% deposit has been received.
You must provide contact information for your stay
The remaining balance payment will be due 2 weeks before the holiday date. Please note you may lose your booking and deposit if we do not receive the full balance as stated
For late bookings (within 2 weeks of holiday date) payment is required in full at the time of booking.
The price includes all heating, electricity, bed linen.
If you have to cancel please inform us immediately and we will endeavor to re-schedule your stay If this is not possible, all monies which have been paid will be forfeited. Therefore, CANCELLATION PROTECTION INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED. You may not under any circumstances transfer your booking to anyone else without our consent.
The Owners do not accept responsibility for breakdown in public or local supplies, including water or electricity, WEATHER Road closure nor any claims against inconvenience caused by such incidences, or by building works that may be deemed, as necessary. In the case of any breakdown Guests are asked to notify the Owners immediately. We will endeavor to do our best, in conjunction with the service company concerned, to correct the fault as soon as possible.
In the event of a national or local disease epidemic, whether human or animal, the Owners reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time.
The Owners retain the right to refuse to hand over to a Guest, or repossess holiday accommodation if it is reasonably believed that any damage is likely to be caused, or can repossess the self-catering cabin if damage has already been caused. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
Any complaints must be made known to the Owners immediately. No complaints will be entertained after the end of the hiring period or after the Guest has departed.